Posted: Friday, January 5, 2018 11:25 AM
PeaceHealth is seeking a
Manager Patient Experience for a
1.0 full time equivalent
Exempt position. This position will be working
Day shift with shift durations of
Manages the coordination of Patient Experience program across PeaceHealth with responsibility for results including costs, methods, and staffing. Responsible for Patient Experience program, and staff including recommendation of strategic goals, operational implementation and performance, quality, service environment and regulatory compliance. Work collaboratively with key stakeholders across PeaceHealth to coordinate efforts, focus support where needed and share best practices. Lead the tracking and trending of service: related outcomes, identify opportunities for improvement, recommend and implement solutions to achieve improved Patient Experience performance goals and patient engagement.
1. Develops, coordinates and maintains the PeaceHealth Patient Experience Program. Collaboratively leads administration, supervision, implementation, promotion and integration of patient experience efforts and initiatives.
2. Investigates and reviews patient feedback to resolve issues. Documents follow up and solutions and coordinates with risk management to meet written response requirements to patients and family members.
3. Leads Service Recovery and Service Excellence Program efforts.
4. Monitors and evaluates the results of HCAHPS, CGCAHPS and Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction surveys. Maintains reporting system. Recommends changes as needed. Works with key stakeholders to facilitate interpretation of patient satisfaction data. Ensures reporting on findings to key stakeholders leads to transparency and outcomes.
5. Leads structured system approach to patient family engagement through councils, outreach and other means appropriate to the program
6. Coordinates and manages activities, events and programs specific to patient experience goals of PeaceHealth entities; responds to gaps and opportunities; identifies and shares best practices.
7. Partners with leadership including physician; nursing and administration to lead patient experience initiatives.
8. Continuously monitors and evaluates the efficiency and effectiveness of entity Patient Experience activity; identifies opportunities for improvement and develops action plans; contributes to design, development, implementation and sustainability of healthcare system Patient Experience initiatives.
8 Regularly reports to executive, leadership and oversight teams on program status and initiative progress. Manages the scope of projects, including client priorities, resource needs and successful execution.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
:Bachelor's degree required or a combination of education and professional experience that provides the incumbent with the requisite knowledge, skills and ability to successfully perform the job.
:Minimum of 5 years of related experience in customer service roles including but not limited to hospital, clinic, or health system related.
:Minimum of 2 years of leadership experience required.
:Experience with managing complex programs and projects, specifically with a focus on customer service/service excellence/patient experience activities, and demonstrated successful completion of quality improvement projects with desired outcomes.
:Demonstrated teaching proficiency, including knowledge/application of Adult Learning principles
:Facilitation or project management certification is preferred.
:Ability to deliver financial results for areas of accountability.
:Proven skills in
• Location: Portland
• Post ID: 25834077 portland