Greenspace | Hillsboro, Oregon
Salary: $17 - 19/hr.
Industry Type: Business (General), Clerical/Administrative, Customer Service
Position Type: Full Time
Experience Level: Mid Level
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for effectively coordinating and managing all logistics, show site services, and show site labor. This role is a critical component in successfully managing client relations and projects. It requires effective communication with our clients and Greenspace team members as well as impeccable organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with shipping companies and project managers to coordinate all shipping needs. Request quotes from shipping companies and track invoices.
- Create estimates for show site services, labor, and shipping; coordinate all show site services needs using various vendors.
- Maintain booking log and work closely with the accounting department and project managers by tracking invoices and payments.
- Create quotes, invoices, and budget invoices.
- Create and track storage estimates and invoicing .
- Manage show site services at show, working closely with client(s), services vendors, shipping companies, and show site supervisor(s).
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Oral & Written Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification when needed; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings; Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization's goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or sensitive customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Associate’s Degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school, or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in office administration skills, especially use of Spreadsheets, Web-Based Applications, and Word Processing
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportion, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Possess strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Ability to interact effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Continually required to sit; Utilize hand and finger dexterity; Reach with hands and arms; Talk or hear.
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to lift/push light weights less than 25 pounds.
- The noise level in the indoor work environment usually is moderate.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
DISCLAIMER STATEMENT: The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Post ID: 26306037 portland