Live, work, and play in downtown Portland! Located at the corner of Portland's Goose Hollow Neighborhood, Webb Plaza borders the Downtown and Pearl districts. Shopping, dining, arts, and entertainment in the Pearl, Pioneer Square, NW 23rd Avenue, and Providence Park are all within walking distance. Our central Portland-metro area location and nearby MAX, streetcar, and transit mall stations makes commutes from Webb Plaza easy.
Our 416-sf studio apartment will be available soon for $1,075 per month with a twelve-month lease. This apartment feature an open layout and walk-in closet.
- Spacious living area measuring approximately 19.5x18-ft (see plan)
- Kitchen equipped with oak cabinets, dishwasher, disposal, electric range/oven.
- Large windows with horizontal blind coverings.
- Carpet and ceramic tile flooring.
- Water/sewer, garbage/recycling INCLUDED in the rent. Electricity is bill directly to resident.
- Energy-efficient heating: electric wall furnaces
- Cable television service available from Comcast
- High speed internet service available from Comcast cable or CenturyLink DSL
- Sorry, all pets are prohibited.
- Smoke-free building
Completed in 1998, our five-story, 39-unit apartment community features:
- Controlled Access
- Downtown Parking Options:
- Garages from $165/month
- Curbside meters free overnight
- TriMet MAX, streetcar, bus locations are nearby.
- Zipcar car sharing and Enterprise car rental are nearby.
- Laundry facility located on-floor.
- Weekday concierge services: package acceptance, print, fax, copy.
Equal Housing Opportunity | Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All dimensions and square footages are approximate. Photos are of a model unit of a similar or identical layout. Available unit may have differences such as floor level, wall and flooring colors, or other finishes.
• Post ID: 17606707 portland