Posted: Friday, January 5, 2018 1:29 AM
PeaceHealth is seeking a
Applications Systems Analyst : Grand Central (ADT ) / Prelude for a
1.0 full time equivalent
Exempt position. This position will be working
Day shift with shift durations of
Responsible for the design, analysis, implementation and maintenance of computer:based information systems. Installs, troubleshoots, maintains and modifies application software. Works as part of a team consisting of IST and client department caregivers to ensure systems are developed, installed and maintained for optimizing departmental resources.
1. Leads projects associated with application implementation and execution of moderate complexity and size. May assist Sr. Analyst with larger more complex projects. Applies project management methodology and utilizes standard project management for software in development and maintenance of project plans.
2. Review and understands system options and specifications of applications and utilizes the specifications as applicable to make recommendations on use.
3. Consults with customers to understand workflows, processes, data collection, reports details and other technical issues associated with software as they relate to system design and build decisions that support the departments function and goals.
4. Analyzes design alternatives and makes appropriate design decisions. Designs, validates and confirms new or changed functionality with the application environment that meets customer specifications. Understands and translates the business/department functionality into Application configurations and workflow validations. May require guidance from Sr. Analysts.
5. Builds, tests, and debugs application to ensure the system meets end:user requirements. Participates in building complete testing plans to validate system parameters and functionality performs as specified.
6. Identify and resolve moderately complex issues independently. May require guidance and mentorship from Sr. analyst for resolution. Assists Sr. Analyst in resolution of complex issues.
7. Completes assigned application deployment, management and testing tasks.
8. Assists application and technical team in the on:going management of user request, issues, clinical application problems, and delivery of application enhancements.
9. Maintains project documentation including resources used, decisions, outcomes, agreements etc
10. Works with vendors as appropriate to ensure smooth operation of products, reporting and resolution of issues.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
:Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, clinical, or business discipline; or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience.
:Three years progressive healthcare industry experience required.
:Two years experience with hospital software or hardware technology including designing, configuring, training, or implementing applications required.
:Healthcare operations background is desirable.
:Experience with clinical and business workflow analysis for development of electronic solutions within assigned application required.
:Experience organizing and managing detailed information and working with teams required.
:Epic certification/experience highly preferred; may be required within a specific time parameter post hire.
:Licensure/Certification/Registration to practice in trained clinical area as required by State preferred.
:Knowledge of operational healthcare hospital workflows.
:Knowledge of system configuration, data tools and concepts, application implementations, optimization, report writing, or related applicab
• Location: Portland
• Post ID: 25821067 portland