Hennebery Eddy Architects | Portland, Oregon
Industry Type: Communications, Design, Marketing
Position Type: Full Time
Experience Level: Mid Level
Graphics | Communications Designer
Hennebery Eddy Architects, Inc. (HEA) is an award-winning architecture, interior design and planning firm located in Downtown Portland, Oregon. We serve both public and private clients and enjoy a diverse project portfolio including complex sustainable projects. We seek individuals who take ownership of their work and desire involvement in all aspects of our projects.
Please visit www.henneberyeddy.com for additional firm information.
The Graphics | Communication Designer will work directly with the Marketing and Administrative Staff, Principals, and Design Staff to manage and consistently communicate Hennebery Eddy's graphic system and brand identity, through multiple media channels. As part of the firm's continuous improvement of marketing materials and systems The Graphics | Communication Designer will be responsible for supporting proposal and interview and presentation teams; preparing hard copy print and electronic graphics, managing the project and personnel image library, and providing graphic assistance to design teams. This position requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, meet aggressive deadlines, and may require working overtime during peak periods.
• Digital image / photography image management.
• Participate in preparation of proposals, award submissions, and technical report documents, rough draft through final layout & production.
• Support interview and presentation preparation with hard copy print and electronic graphics.
• Create, maintain and update marketing collateral templates including brochures, advertising, and promotional program graphics.
• Ensure operation of color printing equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories (ink, paper, etc.); evaluating new equipment.
• Support social media efforts.
• Clearly and intuitively communicate technical ideas to both technical and non- technical professionals
• Champion and maintain graphic system and brand identity guidelines.
Skills & Qualifications:
• 1-3 years of relevant experience in a marketing, graphic design, or communications role. Experience with an architecture firm preferred.
• A degree in graphic design, communications, marketing or related combination of education and experience.
• Attention to accuracy and detail. Responsible for the overall quality of work produced.
• Proficient with Adobe CS Suite & Microsoft Office Suite; experience working with WordPress.
• Able to format complex documents.
• Able to work both independently and collaboratively as part of design and marketing teams.
• Strong work ethic, highly organized, ability to communicate, multi-task and work under deadline pressure.
• Able to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients.
To Apply: For consideration please send the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and Graphics | Communication Designer referenced in the subject line.
• Cover Letter
• Sample Work Products: graphic design & document layout
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, 401k, profit sharing, and the opportunity to work with a talented group of dedicated professionals in a creative work environment. Hennebery Eddy Architects, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
No phone calls. No Agencies.
• Post ID: 26306622 portland