We seek an experienced programmer or computational mathematician to fill a software engineering position on the Intel Math Kernel Library (Intel MKL) team.
In this role, you will use your optimization experience to create parallelized and highly-tuned algorithms in the area of dense linear algebra for current and future Intel architectures, write and run functional/performance tests and help maintain the product build system. You will be expected to present the results of your activities internally and at external conferences. In this position, you must be able to work independently and to plan long-term software development activities.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through relevant previous school, industry jobs and/or research experience.
You must have a Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics with 2 years of relevant work experience or a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics with 4 years of experience
- Required Experience with the following skill-sets:
- 2 years of Numerical Analysis/Computational Math coursework that includes dense or sparse linear algebra.
- 2 years working in high performance computing environments.
- 4 years programming in C or C++
- 4 years programming in Linux or Windows environments.
- 4year programming with OpenMP or TBB.
- Experience optimizing code to achieve high performance.
- FORTRAN programming experience.
- Programming in X86 assembly language, compiler intrinsics or coursework on machine architectures.
- Experience with Intel software development tools compilers, Intel MKL, performance profilers.
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1498964/Intel-Math-Kernel-Library-Software-Engineer/
• Post ID: 27060137 portland