Determines, specifies and evaluates the viability of complex hardware features and structures and ensures that software and hardware designs interface correctly. Designs framework for particular functions. Defines, documents and tests processes for inclusion into technical platforms, subsystem specifications, input/output and working parameters for hardware and/or software compatibility. Identifies, analyzes and resolves subsystem and/or SoC design weaknesses. Influences the shaping of future products by significantly contributing to the architecture used across design families. Provides multilayered technical expertise for next generation initiatives.
Required Experience/Skills (Must Have)
- BS in Computer Science or Electrical and Computer Engineering with 4 + years of experience in architecture and microarchitecture OR a Master's with 3+ years of experience or a Doctorate degree with 1+ years of experience.
- Experience with scripting language in any of the following: Ruby*, Perl, Python
- Significant Microprocessor Power Management experience or class work.
- Experience in architectural performance evaluation and validation methods.
- IA-32 architecture knowledge.
- Experience with IA instructions and assembly language
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1515263/SOC-Power-Management-Architect/
• Post ID: 26655652 portland