Intel's Client Computing Group CCG is an exciting place to work leading the improvement in Windows Software Development through DevOps at Intel.
The DevOps Tools Development DTD team is looking for a capable & motivated software development engineer to contribute to new projects that will have a significant impact on our business.
The established DevOps infrastructure & processes in CCG are in effect & leveraged for all platforms on our roadmap, and involve every key stakeholder team that is critical to delivering our silicon, software, and systems solution products. It's a highly collaborative environment which we work in, and we're looking for that next team member to help us out.
We are constantly looking for ways to streamline our Windows Development & validation processes, focusing on efficiency through automation and database traceability. The solutions and tools that the DTD is responsible for is varied, with new projects & capabilities being planned on a regular basis.
The candidate selected for this position will have the opportunity to directly contribute to multiple areas that are critical to CCG & Intel DevOps infrastructure.
- Website UI development & unit testing
- Application UI development & unit testing
- Cloud services development & deployment
- Database schema design & implementation
- Data aggregation & scheduler architecture, development, and unit testing
- Indicator/Dashboard design & implementation
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- At the BS level only, must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Must be pursuing a BS in CS, CE or EE
- Minimum of 3 months experience with: C / C++, Java, NodeJS, REST AP and programming
- Preferably at least one prior technical internship
- Software development in: Angular, PowerShell, Python, SQL
- Computer architecture knowledge
- Experience using and developing for Windows Operating System and Internet Explorer or Chrome browsers
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1448476/Software-Developer-intern/
• Post ID: 25369812 portland