Intel Performance Libraries team is looking for software development engineer to work in the area of Sparse Algebra. In this role you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of Intel MKL Sparse.
The scope of work includes development of new features and algorithms optimized for Intel and Intel-compatible architectures, performance optimization for current and future Intel architectures including assembly level programming and parallelization
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must have a Master's in Mathematics, Physics or Computer Science.
- Candidate should have 3 years’ experience:
- Programming in C or C++.
- Programming in Linux or Windows environments.
- 2 years working in high performance computing environments and optimizing code to achieve high performance
- Candidate should have 1 year experience:
- Programming with OpenMP, MPI or TBB.
- Numerical Analysis/Computational Math coursework including Sparse Linear Algebra
- Sparse algorithms development and optimization
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1534435/Software-Engineer-in-Intel-MKL/
• Post ID: 27126292 portland