Intel Performance Libraries team is looking for software development engineer to work in the area of library design. In this role you will be responsible for the design and architecture of Intel MKL.
The scope of work includes development of new features, enabling support for new platforms and technologies.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must have a Master's in Mathematics, Physics or Computer Science.
- Candidate should have 3 years’ experience:
- Programming in C or C++.
- Programming in Linux or Windows environments.
- Candidate should have 1 year experience:
- Numerical Analysis/Computational Math coursework.
- writing makefiles, use of scripting languages
- programming with OpenMP, MPI or TBB.
- Experience in working in high performance computing environments and optimizing code to achieve high performance.Inside this Business Group
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1534438/Software-engineer-in-Intel-MKL/
• Post ID: 27126332 portland