- Responsibilities may include:
Working as a software engineer in the Production Kernel engineering team driving kernel development, patch integration & testing, automation, exploring new technologies and innovations around the Linux kernel and advising team how to incorporate them.
- The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- You should possess a Masters degree in Computer Science or working towards a degree.
- 6 months experience with operating systems Linux, bash scripting, and python.
- Experience in software testing, test automation, patch integration and continuous integration.
- Experience Python and Bash scripting.
- Good understanding of kernel testing and strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience with git.
- Quick learner, self-motivated to work independently.
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1537414/Software-Integration-Intern/
• Post ID: 27126107 portland