Posted: Sunday, March 4, 2018 9:35 AM
PeaceHealth is seeking a
Supervisor Clinical Operations : Sleep Center Longview for a
1.0 full time equivalent
Exempt position. This position will be working
Day shift with shift durations of
Responsible for monitoring the overall services, developing quality and performance indicators, gathering data for analysis as well as ensuring continuous improvement to optimize services and stewardship of resources. Staffing and scheduling.
Supervises daily activities, focusing on operations and effective use of resources within established budget. Responsible for operational performance including the quality, service environment and regulatory compliance.
1. Link mission into day:to:day work, focuses on meeting organization/departmental targets, monitors budget variances and recommend or develop plans for improvement, assure regulatory compliance
2. Recommend selection of staff, monitor and evaluate performance and accountability of staff. Evaluate competence and initiate performance improvement plans to develop staff, provide meaningful and constructive feedback.
3. Work with leadership to assist in the development of policies, procedures, and enhancements to the delivery of services, and operations of the department.
4. Supervise assigned caregivers with full personnel action authority. Responsible for training, coaching, mentoring and development of caregivers. Ensure the completion of mandatory training and in:services. Responsible for scheduling and time off management of direct reports.
5. Delegate work and projects within team; adjust workflow to provide efficient and effective operations. Maintain alignment with the patient experience and medical group strategic initiatives.
6. Provide operational support with clinical processes, policies, procedures and budget management. Assist with compliance to policies and procedures. Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal regulations and laws.
7. Responsible for the development and maintenance of effective relationships within the department and working collaboratively with internal PeaceHealth customers as well as external customers, i.e. patients, families, visitors, etc.
8. Provide first line problem solving for caregivers and patients for complaints, incident reporting and in the moment follow:up for issues or concerns.
9. Support and carry out strategic and process improvement initiatives and projects.
10.Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED
Bachelors degree required or a combination of education and experience that provides the caregiver with the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job.
? Minimum of 2 years related experience
? Previous leadership training and experience strongly preferred.
? Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required at date of hire.
? Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at one time
? Demonstrated ability to promote positive relationships and a customer:focused work environment
? Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a self:directed environment
? Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
COMMUNITY/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES
Longview Occupational Health/Wellness Services:
? Oversight of coordination and implementation of wellness programs. Coordinates and implements teaching community classes, prevention screenings, and employee and/or corporate worksite wellness as needed.
? Oversees development, implementation and assessment of wellness promotions and classes, to include public speaking and presentations.
• Location: longview, Portland
• Post ID: 27181232 portland