Corporate Services CS provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements. Job assignments may be for the summer or for short periods throughout the school year.
The heart of Intel innovation is here and this is your opportunity. As an Construction Electrical Engineer Intern, you will play a significant role in helping to develop the world's most revolutionary processors. You will join an elite group who work at our high-tech fabrication facilities worldwide, using state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and tools. Our Power Distribution Electrical Engineers make a big impact by helping to operate and coordinate maintenance of equipment such as:
- Industrial medium voltage power transmission
- Power generation
- Power system stability
- Protective relaying
- Lighting and lighting control systems
- Power panels Uninterrupted power systems Emergency power systems
The ideal candidate will present the following behavioral traits:
- Ability to communicate strategic and tactical concepts across a wide range of employees.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today!
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Candidates must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must have unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
Minimum of 6 months of experience with:
- Design, construction, operations, and maintenance of medium voltage power distribution systems.
- Facility electrical distribution.-
- Large and small industrial projects.
- National Electrical Code.
- Junior or Senior Level
- Analysis of electrical system, distribution systems short circuit, power quality and reliability.
- Application of sound engineering principles and technical problem solving.
- Knowledge of statistical methods, including Statistical Process Control.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1487251/Facilities-Construction-Electrical-Engineer/
• Post ID: 26146432 portland