Posted: Sunday, November 5, 2017 5:31 PM
Company Name: Kroger General Office
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Exempt
Direct technicians in the areas of workflow, scheduling, accuracy and the dispensing operation. Ensure the highest quality and accuracy in delivering patient prescriptions is maintained throughout the customer experience and interaction with the pharmacy. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions;
- Perform and oversee the dispensing process and associated record keeping activities.
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving customer/store complaints, including appropriate documentation
- Assist in managing inventory and drug file maintenance.
- Participate in periodic review of policies and procedures and update as needed.
- Communicate with the PPS/Central Fill General Manager, PPS/Central Fill Pharmacy Manager and System Administrator regarding any operational issues, suggestions and/or repairs.
- Participate in the orientation and training of new pharmacists and associates.
- Providing leadership and direction to the supervisors, leads, and customer service representatives.
- Ensure patient information is handled in a HIPAA compliant manner.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; complete performance reviews and provide feedback to direct reports.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Bachelor's of pharmacy degree, plus 2 years experience in customer service delivery; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Licensed Pharmacist in the States of Oregon (OR) and Washington (WA)
- Proven leadership experience
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects
- Familiar with industry/technical terms and processes
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Store Pharmacy experience
Education Level: Bachelor's Required
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
States: Oregon; Washington
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. As the largest traditional grocery chain in the U.S. and one of the world's largest retailers, we employee more than 443,000 Associates across 35 states and the District of Columbia. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly 443,000 associates who serve customers in 2,796 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states and the District of Columbia. Kroger and its subsidiaries operate an expanding ClickList offering - a personalized, order online, pick up at the store service - in addition to 2,253 pharmacies, 787 convenience stores, 324 fine jewelry stores, 1,439 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is recognized as one of America's most generous companies for its support of more than 100 Feeding America food bank partners, breast cancer research and awareness, the military and their families, and more than 145,000 community organizations including schools. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: OR || Portland || 3500 Se 26Th St. || 97202 || Kroger General Office || [[mfield2]] || Pharmacy || Employee || Non-Exempt || Full-Time || None
Associated topics: antibody, bacteria, biopharma, drug development, immunology, medicine, pharmaceutical, pharmacology, therapy, trauma
• Location: Portland
• Post ID: 24333677 portland