Posted: Saturday, November 4, 2017 3:56 AM
PeaceHealth is seeking a
Sr. Training Specialist : CareConnect L and D Ops for a
1.0 full time equivalent
Exempt position. This position will be working
Day shift with shift durations of
Designs and delivers complex training and staff development programs. Collaborates with the Learning and Development Center of Expertise (LD COE), regional departments and project team in system:wide training assessments and training program development. Partners to design and deliver standardized cross:regional training programs aligned with workflows for a wide variety of audiences with team and individual accountabilities.
1. Design, develop, organize, conduct, evaluate, and deliver complex training programs using PeaceHealth training standards, processes, and templates. Measure and compare results to desired outcomes and objectives.
2. Design, develop and maintain appropriate instructor manuals, training materials, job aids and documentation procedures using standardized tools and templates.
3. Assess caregiver knowledge, skill and satisfaction to identify knowledge and skill gaps. Work with project team and management to evaluate impact and identify mitigation strategies for improvement and optimization.
4. Enhance trainer skills, knowledge transfer and classroom facilitation skills. Mentor trainers to improve knowledge and skills and lead their work. Direct structured learning experiences for classroom or e:learning modules. Create monitored simulations and problem:solving scenarios for effective learning.
5. Facilitate regional super user ability to train, knowledge transfer and at the elbow support skills. Mentor super user and helpdesk to improve knowledge and skills.
6. Educate caregivers, physicians, and leaders in utilizing educational standards, workflow, adult learning principals, classroom facilitation, training materials, eLearning, and validation techniques as measured by metrics.
7. Network with learning and development center of expertise, departments, clinics and leadership to promote sharing, collaboration, and development of standard programs in support of organizational strategies to meet educational needs.
8. Support and coordinate large scale implementations by promoting regional participation and Train:the:Trainer programs.
9. Coordinate training logistics (courses, classrooms, registrations, timeframes, etc.) in collaboration with the other members of the project team and department managers.
10. Provide demonstration of the system functionality.
11. Provide data to document attendance and/or validate proficiency and competency towards educational goals and objectives.
12. Perform other duties as assigned.
:Bachelor's degree; or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience.
:Master's Degree in Education, Instructional Design, Performance Improvement or related area is strongly preferred.
:Minimum of 5 years training experience, preferably in healthcare, required
:Minimum of 3 years instructional design experience strongly preferred
For CareConnect roles:
:A combination of experience as an Epic Principal trainer (instructional designer), certification in application, and healthcare experience in related application may substitute for instructional design experience.
:Experience implementing Epic systems and developing and delivering Epic training is preferred.
:Experience with large scale technology implementation development.
:Experience in eLearning development in common tools, such as captivate, preferred.
:Experience in a large or multi:campus healthcare organization strongly preferred.
• Location: Portland
• Post ID: 24310607 portland