Dedicated Team Truck Driver - Ford Up to $15,000 Sign-on Bonus per Team Home Weekly Portland,
This Dedicated team truck driver position features weekly time at home, up to $58,000 per year* and a predictable work schedule. Truckers will haul freight for a multinational automaker, Ford, and benefit from consistent miles within a primary travel area of Portland, OR to Burney, CA. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL Holders
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $58,000 per year*
- $7,500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Paid based on a daily rate
- Up to $500 quarterly performance bonus
- Flexible scheduling available
- Paid orientation
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Mobile communications platform - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging, GPS navigation, web browsing, text-to-voice features, a color touch screen and a pull-out keypad
- Company Facilities - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program- U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists that are new to the trucking industry may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,266 per month)
- No employment contract we don t lock you in, but you ll want to stay
*Based on CDL driver experience
Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver s License (CDL)
- Live within 40 miles of Portland, OR
- Hazmat endorsement required at time of hire
- Night driving is required
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider Dedicated:
Haul freight for one primary customer and enjoy consistent miles, consistent freight and consistent paychecks. There won t be any unpleasant surprises for you, and your family and friends will love knowing they can count on you to get home when you say you will.
Hit the road about the same time each week, and it may even feel like home on the road. You ll drive familiar routes, bump familiar docks and develop relationships with familiar people.
The great thing about being on a Dedicated account is that you get to know your shippers and your receivers. You get a good rapport with them. They know you; you get to know them. They know when you come in. A lot of them will call you by name. To me, that means a lot. Steve Creighton
Join one of the top trucking companies in Oregon. Call 800-###-#### for more information!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Associated topics: board, class c cdl team driving, great team, otr team, partner, run longer, team class c cdl, team class c cdl driving, team otr, team over the road
• Post ID: 23538542 portland