Position: Local Pick-Up and Delivery doing customer to customer deliveries in and around the Portland, OR area. This is a NON CDL Straight Truck Owner Operator (with a lift gate; 24 - 26 feet) opportunity. Call for more details…
Compensation: Expect to average $2,000 - $3,000 / week. Drivers are paid by weight meaning the higher the productivity is, the higher the earnings will be.
Full-time, 5 days per week Monday – Friday. Home daily and off on the weekends! This position offers a dedicated dependable schedule with shifts averaging 10 hours / day starting around 7 AM - 8 AM and ending by 5 PM. The selected driver can expect to make 12 – 15 stops / day.
Location: Portland, OR 97220 (PDX)
Forward Air, Inc. has an impressive network of 93 freight terminals located at or near airports across the United States and Canada. The foundation product for Forward Air is our expedited LTL service, offering highly reliable transit and on-time, damage-free deliveries between cities every day. By locating terminals near airports and maintaining a scheduled transportation network, we are a convenient and consistent service provider with broad geographic coverage.
Forward Air Transportation Services is looking for capable and dedicated Solo Owner Operators to partner with our LTL Division. Owner Operators are responsible for the local pick-up and delivery of our customers’ freight throughout our national network of terminals. This position is for NON CDL Straight Truck Local Pick Up and Delivery Owner Operator. The ideal candidate should be friendly and experienced.
• Weekly settlements with direct deposit option
• Regionally based FSC (fuel surcharge) program with discounts at the pump up to $0.25 per gallon
• 100% paid tolls and pre-pass / EZ pass
• No charge for Qualcomm (after 1 year) and no charge for base plates (after 2 years)
• Tire discounts and maintenance program
• Driver advocate service provided to you by our Contractor Relations Team
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
• Daily delivery of our customers freight in a safe, timely, and professional manner
• Provide superior customer service
• Assist dock operations with the loading/unloading of freight
• Maintain logs (Electronic or paper), not required for non-DOT regulated equipment
• Conduct Pre-trip inspections and monitor vehicle performance to ensure safe operation
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Willing to work a flexible schedule- Hours vary based on shift and freight volumes; Home Daily
• Other duties as assigned
• HazMat is preferred
• Must be at least 23 years of age
• Previous Driving Experience: 12 months in the past 3 years and/or 24 months in the past 5 years
• No more than 2 violations on MVR for past 36 months
• Must adhere to all DOT requirements & regulations
• All applicants are subject to a criminal background investigation
©2017 FAF Inc.*All statements and requirements defined in this advertisement are for marketing purposes only. Actual revenue, bonuses, benefits & opportunities may vary from the advertised rates depending on division and the individual driver’s qualifications and experience.*
APPLY ONLINE: https://www.truckdrivingjobs.com/job/13670071/local-non-cdl-owner-operator-driver-jobs-pdx.html
Need help? Call us: 866-878-2508
• Post ID: 23125667 portland