The Real Estate industry is in need of Client Purchasing Managers (also called Real Estate Agents) to serve clients throughout the real estate purchasing process. A Client Purchasing Manager leads their clients through the negotiation and settling of contract terms regarding real estate transactions. In this position, you will be able to efficiently communicate with a roster of clients and play an advisory role in every step of the real estate purchasing process. Strong communication skills and an ability to financially advise clients on their real estate transaction are essential to this role.
- Acquire, manage and maintain a client roster
- Financially advise clients on real estate values, purchase negotiations and contract terms
- Mediate on clients' behalf during the real estate negotiation process
- Lead clients through the property search process
- Manage real estate office team of administrative staff
- Communicate with clients throughout the real estate purchasing process to make sure all of their questions are answered
- Be an expert in your local real estate market
About John L. Scott
Since our founding 80 years ago, John L. Scott puts extra care into listening to our clients and focusing on the best way to meet their needs. We are at the forefront of creating innovative marketing programs and strategies to help our Brokers get homes sold quickly. With over 100 offices and 2,600 agents throughout the Pacific Northwest, we are one of the largest regional real estate companies in the nation.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
Associated topics: admin, administrator, director of real estate, executive director, manager of real estate, program manager, project manager, real estate director, real estate manager, senior director
• Post ID: 23211022 portland