Posted: Friday, February 9, 2018 9:07 AM
PeaceHealth is hiring for a Director of Physician and Provider Recruitment
Do you have a proven track record for:
Leading a robust physician and provider recruitment team for a multi:state organization?
Delivering lop talent committed to working for a mission based organization?
Developing and maintaining a comprehensive work force plan and pipelines for physicians and providers?
Based in beautiful Vancouver, WA, PeaceHealth is recruiting for a Director of Physician and Provider Recruitment. The successful candidate must be able to understand the unique needs of the communities we serve and how providers impact those communities this position will lead recruitment and workforce planning for physicians and providers for Oregon, Washington and Alaska.
The Director of Physician and Provider Recruitment should have the following qualifications...
:Bachelors degree; masters degree preferred
:Seven years experience in recruitment
:Five years of management experience
:Proven ability to deliver financial results
:Dynamic leader with a passion for collaboration
Interested? For a complete job description and to submit your application, visit us at jobs.peacehealth today
1. Leads and directs provider recruitment efforts for PeaceHealth. In conjunction with System VP Talent, maintain comprehensive workforce plan to meet the provider recruitment needs of the organization.
2. Identifies and implements process improvements to enhance and improve overall efficiency of the provider recruitment process.
3. Establishes sourcing strategies and best practices to identify, build and continuously replenish a pipeline of diverse and qualified provider candidates, ultimately reducing time to fill.
4. Works to manage and provide continuous improvement to the overall recruitment experience for physician and provider candidates from sourcing and recruitment through the on:boarding experience.
5. Manages, leads, and engages and provider recruitment team in a positive work environment that meets recruitment objectives; includes team selection and training, assignment of work, scoping of projects, performance development and assessment, coaching and establishing standards and best practice methodologies, and mentoring.
6. Develops, manages and monitors the operating budget for Provider Recruitment. Makes fiscal and budgetary decisions for the department in accordance with PeaceHealth policies. Conducts forecasting and work:force planning.
7. Acts as the primary resource for all phases of physician executive recruiting.
8. Monitors and directs administrative activities to ensure compliance with operational policies and procedures and governmental and regulatory standards.
9. Identifies and evaluates trends on provider recruitment, including local conditions, economic conditions and competitive institutions to develop innovative strategic plans to respond quickly to these trends. Compiles, analyzes, and presents pertinent provider recruitment data to appropriate audiences.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS Required unless otherwise stated
Bachelors degree preferably in business or related field required; Master degree is preferred.
: Minimum of 7 years of related experience in provider/physician recruitment
: Minimum of 5 years of management experience required.
: Previous experience working in healthcare preferred.
: Ability to deliver financial results for areas of accountability.
: Solid knowledge of process improvement, human resources policies including EEOC/ Affirmative Action
: Dynamic leader with excellent communication skills
: Ability to work collaboratively within organization
: Presents with a professional demean
• Location: Portland, Vancouver
• Post ID: 26579837 portland