The HR Pathways Internship Program is designed to identify and develop graduate students for Intel's HR organization. The internship is designed to increase participant capabilities through experiential learning, mentorship, networking, dedicated classroom sessions, and peer group interaction.
As an HR Intern, program members have an opportunity to work on a project that addresses a real-time business issues and the priorities of the HR organization. Internships are typically three to four months in length over the summer (May/June-August). The Pathways Internship is the primary pipeline into our HR Pathways Full-Time Rotation program or our direct full-time hiring opportunities.
Internship assignment cover a broad set of functional areas including: compensation, benefits, HR generalist, data & analytics, learning & development, recruitment, diversity & inclusion, HR Enterprise Services, organizational development, mergers & acquisitions, communications, etc.
Participants are able to work from either of four major sites in the US: Chandler-AZ, Hillsboro-OR, Folsom-CA, or Santa Clara CA.
Knowledge and Experience You Will Need to be Successful in this Role:
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills: Provide persuasive coaching for employees, leaders and teams; enabling clear messaging and strong organizational outcomes.
- Relationship Management: Quickly build trusting relationships and manage multiple stakeholders to drive sustainable solutions.
- Synthesizing Information: Influence through integrated, clear information that results into a focused plan of action. Able to discern patterns and connections in information.
- Problem Solving: Ask appropriate questions to assess challenges and priorities. Understand how to address complex issues and maintain a solution oriented perspective that helps an organization move forward with buy-in.
Pursuing a Master's degree in Human Resources, Organization Development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or a related field with 1+ years related experience.
Applicants must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship.Inside this Business Group
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
US, Arizona, Phoenix; US, California, Santa Clara; US, California, Folsom;
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1328135/HR-Pathways-Internship/
• Post ID: 22477098 portland