The HR Pathways Rotation Program is a strategic opportunity for graduate students to join Intel's HR organization and participate in three, six-month rotational assignments across a range of HR functions. The rotations take advantage of a candidates existing capabilities and it challenges them through additional HR functional assignments were they may have limited experience.
The program focuses on increasing each participant's skills through experiential learning, mentorship, networking, dedicated classroom sessions, and peer group interaction. Program members have an opportunity to work on projects that address real-time issues and the priorities of our HR organization. Upon successful completion of the program, participants will transition into an HR position based on business needs and the participants’ competencies.
Rotational opportunities include compensation, benefits, HR generalist, data & analytics, learning and development, recruitment, diversity & inclusion, HR enterprise services, organizational development, mergers & acquisitions, communications, etc.
Participants are able to work from either of four major sites in the US: Chandler-AZ, Hillsboro-OR, Folsom-CA, or Santa Clara CA.
Knowledge and Experience You Will Need to be Successful in this Role:
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills: Provide persuasive coaching for employees, leaders and teams; enabling clear messaging and strong organizational outcomes.
- Relationship Management: Quickly build trusting relationships and manage multiple stakeholders to drive sustainable solutions.
- Synthesizing Information: Influence through integrated, clear information that results into a focused plan of action. Able to discern patterns and connections in information.
- Problem Solving: Ask appropriate questions to assess challenges and priorities. Understand how to address complex issues and maintain a solution oriented perspective that helps an organization move forward with buy-in.
Master's degree in Human Resources, Organization Development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or a related field with 2+ years related experience.
Applicants must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship.Inside this Business Group
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
US, Arizona, Phoenix;
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1328136/HR-Pathways-Rotational-Program/
• Post ID: 22477108 portland