The Intel AI Academy is looking for a technical intern with interest and experience in artificial intelligence (AI) to join our team. You will be part of a multi-functional team (program managers, tech evangelists, community development, content development, and marketing) that spans multiple verticals including AI, gaming, networking, and more.
Your responsibilities may include, but not be limited to:
- Developing and/or evaluating technical demos or technical content
- Evaluating research proposals, research papers, and curriculum content
- Presenting to a team of cross-geo stakeholders
- Managing the Intel AI Academy web presence
- Developing and managing reports in Salesforce
- Event planning
You will be encouraged and supported to develop your creativity and autonomy in a working environment and to discover the unique and creative opportunities this type of role offers, while being mentored by senior program managers. We invite you to join our fun, hard-working, and exciting team!
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Creative thinker and problem-solver
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Confident in ambiguous situations and proactive in asking questions and seeking clarity
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong cross-group collaborator
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
- Pursuing a Associates’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, program management, or other related field
- Must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship
- Minimum 12 months experience:
- leading projects
- in artificial intelligence
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1535732/Intel-AI-Academy-Program-Manager-Intern/
• Post ID: 27126142 portland