Responsibilities may be quite diverse and are exempt nontechnical in nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short time periods during breaks from school.
Job responsibilities include but not be limited to:
- Assisting for business discussion such as ODM selection, agreement draft, documentation, and BOM/cost analysis on system development kit product management.
- Handling daily or intensive communication with ODMs and vendors especially in APACs (China, Taiwan) on material logistics.
- Leveraging her industry connection to explore design win opportunities
The candidate must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Candidate must be pursuing a Master's Degree or PhD in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, or any other related field.
- 6 months experience or equivalent coursework in the following areas:
- Business Agreements.
- Product development management.
- BOM Management.
Intel Labs, the New Business Initiatives group (NBI), the Perceptual Computing Group and the New Devices Group (NDG). Additionally, New Devices Group and the New Business Initiatives group were combined into the New Business Group (NBG) which nests into NTG.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1334911/Product-Management-Assistant/
• Post ID: 22714637 portland