- Support the Global Talent Account team within the Human Resources department with job requisition management.
- Maintain and research job requisition records prior to posting to an in house data tracking system managed on Share Point.
- Work with recruiters, account managers and hiring managers on issues
- Report generation via the Applicate Tracking Tool (ATS).
- Provid assistance with auditing of requisitions, data reconciliation and clean up.
- Create desktop procedures and process flow charting of new processes.
- Assist with onboarding/training of new hires (contractors).
Work with key customers, maintain the requisition approval worksheet. Communication skills, email as well as excel.
High School diploma.
3-5 years experience in business operations or administrative experience
Additional Profile Characteristics Preferred
Stakeholder management experience.
Excellent verbal and written communications
MS Excel expertiseInside this Business Group
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1371712/Requisition-Management-amp;-Support-Administrator/
• Post ID: 23557052 portland