What you’ll be doing...
Skyward provides the best operations management platform for commercial drone operators all over the world. Our mission is to help UAV pioneers build successful, safe, efficient ops, whether they’re a small business or working within a major enterprise.
As a Product Management Intern at Skyward, you would...
- Work with closely with the Product Management, Engineering and User Experience teams on initiatives that span Skyward’s offerings.
- Perform customer and market research (including analyzing customer usage data) and competitive analysis.
- Support the preparation, implementation and evaluation of usability tests and customer interviews
- Assist Product Management team in communicating project plans, updates and issues to stakeholders.
- Monitor customer and employee feedback and incorporate into product recommendations.
What we’re looking for...
You have a passion for technology, start-ups, drones, aviation, or all of the above. You’re a driven self-starter with a high level of personal integrity. You’re also a nice person who can collaborate across teams.
Currently enrolled in a full-time Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, and/or Business or equivalent major degree program with an expected completion date between December 2017 and June 2020
- Have prior work experience – technical experience and/or education is a plus.
- Have strong problem solving abilities, are an excellent communicator, collaborator, and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Be highly curious, motivated, creative and a fast learner.
- Have a sense of humor!
- Experience flying and/or interest in UAV’s is a plus!
- 3.2 GPA or greater preferred
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7857842-product-management-intern-skyward
• Post ID: 23162312 portland