Highly skilled Registered Nurses with experience caring for patients suffering from conditions of the kidney including acute or chronic kidney failure are needed for a 13 week contract assignment at a state-of-the-art area hospital.
You ll experience an incredibly supportive and ambitious team at Jackson Nurse Professionals where Traveling Nurses have been building rewarding careers since 2006.
- Current state license in good standing with State License Board.
- 12 months Dialysis experience in an acute-care setting within the last 3 years.
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that s how it should be.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance.
- Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won t leave you in the dark about where you re going or what you re getting.
Apply now and you ll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
Associated topics: care, care unit, ccu, intensive, intensive care, psychiatric, recovery, registed, staff nurse, unit
• Post ID: 23556722 portland