Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a software technical nature. Experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
- Candidate pursuing a Master or PHD degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or any related fields (Statistics, Applied Math, Computational Neuroscience).
- Candidates should have 6 months + of experience in the following areas:
- Background in deep learning, machine learning, big data or Data Science
- Experience designing professional software using Python, C++, Tensor Flow, Neon, CUDA.
- Drive to solve customers’ problems using technical creativity and hard work.
- Familiarity with DL, ML frameworks
- Comfortable manipulating representations of programs
Intel Nervana, leveraging Intel’s world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI). Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end-to-end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel Nervana is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.
US, California, San Diego; US, California, Santa Clara; US, California, Folsom; US, California, San Jose; US, Arizona, Phoenix; US, California, San Francisco;
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1418534/Artificial-Intelligence-Graduate-Internship/
• Post ID: 26473682 portland