This is an Internship Position
Engineering Computing is looking for motivated students to participate in a year round internship program in Hillsboro Oregon. Candidates in our program start by learning systems administration from the ground up with hardware support and installation and are given opportunities to contribute to more diverse aspects of the computing environment as skill, talent and drive dictate. Areas of development include software development, virtualization, enterprise storage, external collaboration and a host of other possibilities within IT. Successful candidates are eligible to continue to participate in the program through to graduation with a goal to create hiring opportunities for successful participates within Intel IT post graduation
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
- Candidate must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Must have at least 6 months of experience or coursework in:- scripting/programming with bash, perl, Java, or Python- Linux systems
- Must be able to commit to year round work schedule in Hillsboro Oregon
- Must be able to work at least 20 hours a week, at least three days a week, during regular business hours M-F, 8am-5pm
- Experience with Linux systems administration- Experience with computing hardware
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1506191/Automation-Intern/
• Post ID: 26473867 portland