Come and Join the Technology and Manufacturing Group!
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Develops and applies computer aided design (CAD) software engineering methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of technical problems. Assessing architecture and hardware limitations, plans technical projects in the design and development of CAD software. Defines and selects new approaches and implementation of CAD software engineering applications and design specifications and parameters. Develops routines and utility programs. Prepares design specifications, analysis and recommendations for presentation and approval. May specify materials, equipment and supplies required for completion of projects and may evaluate vendor capabilities to provide required products or services.
A successful candidate will possess the below behavioral skills:
- Attention to details and discipline in following defined methodologies.
- Strong communication skills, ability to clearly and concisely convey technical content.
- Proven track record of results and execution in a tight schedule environment.
- High tolerance to ambiguity, ability to efficiently define concrete architecture and design strategy/plans.
- Strong team player with ability to influence a diverse user base (design engineers, device engineers, CAD engineers, etc.)
- Highly motivated individual with a 'can-do' attitude, willingness to take informed risks in order to achieve desired team goals.
- Analytical skills to solve problems and come up with innovative solutions.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Minimum Requirements: -You should possess a Bachelor’s/Master/ PHD degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or related disciplines. -At the Bachelors level you must possess unrestricted permanent right to work in US without requiring sponsorship. -At least 6 months experience with software development/programming/coding in high-level & scripting languages (Java, C++, TCL, Lisp, Scheme, Perl, Python, MATLAB, etc.) Preferred Qualifications: -University research/experience in electromagnetics, parasitic extraction, or device physics. -Experience working on with UNIX/Linux HPC platforms -Experience with VLSI integrated circuit mask design layout and/or verification and Computer Aided Design (CAD) tools. -Experience with thin film is considered a plus.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1260817/CAD-Engineer/
• Post ID: 21777753 portland