Call for Interview: 773 ### ####
We are seeking quality CNA's & Certified Home Care Aides to provide caring and compassionate service in a home like environment up to 6 residents in our adult family homes.
We are currently in the need for evening shift Caregivers with the flexibility to work weekends- hours are from 3p-11p. We are also hiring for the NOC/awake graveyard shift. Hours are 11p-9a.
As a caregiver, you receive:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules.
- Supportive Staff invested in your growth.
- Be part of a full-filling career and a great team work environment!
- Short Commute Times- Work Close to your home!
- Bonuses Throughout the Year!
- Free Continuing Education
Qualifications and Requirements (or be willing to obtain during training):
- Current CNA/NA-R or HCA (Home Care Aid)
- Current CPR/First Aid
- Food Handler's Care or Permit
- Dementia certification
- Mental Health certification
- Nurse Delegation and Nurse Delegation Diabetes certification
- Must be able to pass both background and fingerprint checks
- Must be able to complete 2 step TB testing
- Must be flexible to work weekends
- Must have reliable transportation
- Experience passing medications, charting and documentation a plus
- Experience working in an adult family home or assisted living a plus
Positions Include: CNA, C.N.A., nurses aide, certified nursing aide, certified nurses aide, HHA, CHHA, H.H.A., home health aide, home health worker
Associated topics: arnp, certified nurse midwife, certified nursing assistant, clinic, cna, family medicine, np, nurse specialist, specialis, splst
• Post ID: 22839922 portland