This is a 3-month internship position in Intel's Circuit Research Lab. The candidate will investigate and develop new circuit techniques for high-performance datapath and on-chip interconnect circuits to enable low-voltage, energy-efficient neuromorphic circuit designs. The position also entails leading-edge exploratory research as well as modeling, simulation, and design.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Communication skills and have a desire to advance the state of the art in energy-efficient, high-performance digital circuit design.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- The candidate must be currently enrolled as a Ph.D. student in electrical engineering.
Minimum 6 months+ of experience in/with:
- High-performance, energy-efficient and low-power circuit design.
- Digital circuit design and RTL development.
Preferred skills and experience:
- DSP, arithmetic/data-path, on-chip interconnects, low-voltage circuits and algorithm optimization are highly desirable.
- Familiarity with industry-standard circuit design and simulation tools.
Intel Labs is the company's world-class, industry leading research organization, responsible for driving Intel's technology pipeline and creating new opportunities. The mission of Intel Labs is to deliver breakthrough technologies to fuel Intel's growth. This includes identifying and exploring compelling new technologies and high risk opportunities ahead of business unit investment and demonstrating first-to-market technologies and innovative new usages for computing technology. Intel Labs engages the leading thinkers in academia and industry in addition to partnering closely with Intel business units.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1508265/High-Performance-Circuits-Research-Intern/
• Post ID: 26473742 portland