Operators must be able to work within a team of 5 to 17 members in an Intel Cleanroom facility loading, unloading production material on/off semiconductor tools. Must be well versed in using computers to view and adhere to online specifications, SPC++ and other various databases necessary to properly process high value production material without compromising Safety or Quality. Must be able to operate a PGV Personally Guided Vehicle to move production material.
- Candidate must have a High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- Minimum of 6 months of Die Prep operations experience.
- Knowledge and adherence to AFO values: safety, quality, velocity and people.
- Minimum 2 years' experience with Windows based computers and Windows Office applications i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must have permanent unrestricted right to work in the US
- Follow written operating instructions, comprehend complex operation specifications and execute flawlessly in a rapidly changing manufacturing environment.
- Employee must be self-motivated showing initiative and have the ability to read, understand and follow electronic specifications which contain operational instructions for the equipment that they will be assigned to operate.Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1353347/Oregon-Die-Prep-Contractor/
• Post ID: 23233027 portland