In this position, you will be responsible for sustaining and development of Process equipment in support of Intel’s next generation Process Development.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Development of new Process and Equipment capabilities.
- Responsible for the project ownership for improvements in safety, yield, cost, and improved manufacturability
- Working with cross functional teams to solve technical process and defects issues during process ramp in D1D
- Interacting with process engineering and manufacturing organizations to drive integrated defects reduction.
- Working with E-test and product engineering groups within yield engineering to drive product performance.
The candidate should possess the below behavioral traits:
- Analytical techniques
- Technical problem solving skills with multitasking capabilities
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
- Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Material Science, Physics or Chemistry.
At least 3 months experience with any of the following:
- Semiconductor materials and characterization.
- Statistical process control methodologies and engineering analysis tools
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1418452/Process-Engineer/
• Post ID: 26473857 portland