PTD Module Engineers responsibilities include but no limited to:
- Leading scientific research enabling manufacture of innovative device architectures coupled with the realization of these architectures.
- Designing, executing and analyzing experiments necessary to meet engineering specifications for their process.
- Participate in development of intellectual property.
- Development of the equipment necessary to exploit the understanding gained in research (in collaboration with equipment suppliers).
- Work effectively with the equipment supplier to identify shortcomings, propose and evaluate hardware modification to mitigate issues.
- Operate manufacturing line in order to integrate the many individual steps necessary for the manufacture of complex microprocessors.
- Install and qualify manufacturing capacity at the development site and audit installation/qualification and supervise first full loop at the production site.
The candidate should possess the below behavioral traits:
- Superior critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written skills.
- Verbal communication skills.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
- You must possess a minimum of a Ph.D. degree majoring in Physics, Material Science, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, or a related field.
- Strong academic record.
- Demonstrated experimental and data analysis expertise,
- Experience using and maintaining scientific equipment.
- Semiconductor processing experience.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1354294/PTD-Module-Engineer/
• Post ID: 26473787 portland