PTD Module Engineers are responsible for:
- Leading scientific research enabling manufacture of innovative device architectures coupled with the realization of these architectures.
- Designing, executing and analyzing experiments necessary to meet engineering specifications for their process.
- Participate in development of intellectual property.
- Development of the equipment necessary to exploit the understanding gained in research (in collaboration with equipment suppliers).
- Work effectively with the equipment supplier to identify shortcomings, propose and evaluate hardware modification to mitigate issues.
- Operate manufacturing line in order to integrate the many individual steps necessary for the manufacture of complex microprocessors.
- In-situ ramp to manufacturing volumes to demonstrate the technology meets requirements while simultaneously transferring the technology to counterparts in manufacturing via the Copy Exactly Methodology.
- Install and qualify manufacturing capacity at the development site and audit installation/qualification and supervise first full loop at the production site.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- You must possess a minimum of a MS or PhD Degree majoring in Physics, Material Science, Chemical Engineering, Nuclear Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Chemistry.
- At least 6 months experience in keen experimental insight
- At least 6 months experience to devise and focus on key experiments
- Demonstrate experience with semiconductor processing
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1358023/PTD-Module-Engineer/
• Post ID: 26473792 portland