Do you have a passion for sourcing great talent? Do you want to be a part of fast-paced innovative environment? Then please come join the Proactive Talent Solutions organizations.
We are looking for experienced technical sourcers to search and find the best strategic talent in the U.S. for multiple Intel business units.
In this role you will be chartered to:
- Build trusting relationship with candidates and be the person that provides the candidates with the window into Intel and a dialogue on the candidate's needs and desires in the context of opportunities at Intel.
- Advise, customize, and bring expertise to the candidate beyond the proposed role. *Act as the candidates' advocate in Intel.
- Provide candidates with insight to the Intel business and culture by building a personalized relationship and providing timely follow up and feedback.
- Assess whether the candidate is a fit for Intel and able to close the candidate with an "accept" of employment offer.
- Provide a smooth and professional start-to-end candidate experience.
- Influence managers and other business group stakeholders to align internal efforts to the best recruiting approaches to hire the top candidates for their needs.
- Generate new ideas and creative solutions to problems while meeting talent deliverables
- Influence peers and management to effectively communicate and contribute to staffing strategies, initiatives and sourcing plans.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree with more than three years recruiting and/or deep sourcing experience or equivalent
- An expert sourcing skill set to include hands-on knowledge of various sourcing channels and the ability to utilize the most effective channels to source and generate qualified candidates as successful identification and adoption of emerging channels.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills - has the ability to reach out and interact with passive candidates.
- Ability to advise, customize, and bring expertise to the candidate experience
- Ability to demonstrate agility and effectively cope with ambiguous scenarios, work in a self-directed environment, and grasp new concepts and come up to speed quickly in response to new assignments.
- Able to create a comprehensive plan for establishing and nurturing talent pipelines in alignment with dynamic business needs.
- A demonstrated history of success in the development of a diverse slate of candidates though the hire process.
- Has established industry and professional peer connections to pulse and sense recruiting opportunity windows created by talent movements in the market.
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
Arizona, Phoenix; California, Santa Clara; California, Folsom;
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1355383/Recruiter-Sourcer-Contract/
• Post ID: 23232882 portland