Scalable Performance CPU Development Group SDG at Intel is looking for a Sr. formal verification engineer to apply formal methods to industrial-scale hardware verification challenges. As a member of the SDG FV COE Formal Verification Center of Excellence, the candidate will work closely with RTL designers, architects, validators and other formal verification engineers.
- Writing verification plan for a hardware IP or a block design, developing formal proofs to implement the verification plan, reviewing the completed FV proofs with stakeholders, and developing new formal verification methodology for advancing the state of the art
- In-depth understanding of formal verification principles, methods, and relevant standard industry practices
- Expertise for applying FPV formal property verification on micro-architecturally complex control logic typically encountered in server micro-processor designs
- Expertise with applying formal methods to arithmetic data-path verification is a significant plus
- Familiar with the fundamentals of formal verification technology, including model checking and writing formal assertions to express architectural intent of designs
- Familiarity with HDL Hardware Description Language, such as System Verilog and digital logic design
- Work closely with a team of formal verification engineers with in-depth expertise in multiple formal verification domains
- MS in Electrical or Computer Science/Engineering with 4+ years of relevant industry experience
- PhD in Electrical or Computer Science/Engineering with 2+ years of relevant industry experience, or PhD in Electrical or Computer Science/Engineering with 2+ years of graduate research expertise in formal verification domain
- Experience in RTL languages - System Verilog or VHDL
- Experience with computer architecture and digital design and verification methods
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.
US, California, Santa Clara
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1504155/Sr.-Formal-Verification-Engineer/
• Post ID: 26473777 portland