If you have excellent interpersonal skills and a genuine desire to help people find the best possible house or property, then a career as a Consultative Real Estate Agent may be very rewarding. Consultative Real Estate Agents provide information and advice on the current real estate market. In addition, they also facilitate transactions, resolve disputes, and handle paper work between buyers and sellers. The Consultative Real Estate Agent position is best suited to individuals who enjoy networking, are proactive, and have good communication skills.
- Market and advertise all homes in your real estate portfolio to get the best visibility possible
- Consult with clients throughout the real estate sales process
- Create and distribute marketing materials that advertise your real estate sales services
- Be an expert in your community's real estate market so you can consult with credibility and expertise
- Communicate in a timely manner with all clients who are active in the real estate sales process and follow up and reach out to those who are not
About John L. Scott
Since our founding 80 years ago, John L. Scott puts extra care into listening to our clients and focusing on the best way to meet their needs. We are at the forefront of creating innovative marketing programs and strategies to help our Brokers get homes sold quickly. With over 100 offices and 2,600 agents throughout the Pacific Northwest, we are one of the largest regional real estate companies in the nation.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
Associated topics: agent, broker, listing consultant, realtor, real estate courier, residential, residential estate, residential leasing agent, residential property leasing agent, sales agent
• Post ID: 22159933 portland