Marketing Account Representative (Real Estate) - John L. Scott Real Estate (Lake Oswego, OR)
A Real Estate Marketing Account Representative is also referred to as a real estate agent. In this career, opportunities to work independently, network with clients and other Marketing Account Representatives and manage your own business are endless. As a Marketing Account Representative in real estate, there are plenty of opportunities for growth and achievement. The Real Estate Marketing Account Representative position appeals to independent and self-driven professionals. Your success depends on you and your drive, so this career appeals to those who can motivate themselves to see projects through and work hard to satisfy their clients.
- Communicate with customers via telephone, email, and social media platforms
- Educate customers about current real estate market trends
- Cater to the motives of the buyer and seller
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale
- Use technology to manage a large database of customers and properties
- Assist clients with financial decisions
- Resolve conflicts that arise during transactions
- Network with other Marketing Account Representatives to represent your clients
- Advertise your services online and to the local community
About John L. Scott
Since our founding 80 years ago, John L. Scott puts extra care into listening to our clients and focusing on the best way to meet their needs. We are at the forefront of creating innovative marketing programs and strategies to help our Brokers get homes sold quickly. With over 100 offices and 2,600 agents throughout the Pacific Northwest, we are one of the largest regional real estate companies in the nation.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
• Post ID: 22179358 portland