A Sales Consultant (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who guides clients through the purchase and sale of a property. In this career, you will work with clients to place their home on the market and will consult with them on how to best prepare their home for a successful and fast sale. When selling a home, clients need a Sales Consultant they can trust for expert advice on how to price their home and sell it for excellent value. This career requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Consult with clients on how to prepare their property for sale and market it in a way that makes it stand out in the local real estate community
- Organize home showings and open houses
- Advise clients throughout the negotiation process to help them get maximum value for their home
- Study your local real estate community and be knowledgeable on current home sales
- Negotiate on clients behalf when drafting real estate contracts
- Advertise your sales consultant services to the local community through marketing materials and networking
About John L. Scott
Since our founding 86 years ago, John L. Scott puts extra care into listening to our clients and focusing on the best way to meet their needs. We are at the forefront of creating innovative marketing programs and strategies to help our Brokers get homes sold quickly. With over 110 offices and over 3200 agents throughout the Pacific Northwest, we are one of the largest regional real estate companies in the nation.
Associated topics: agent, broker, home, housing, realtor, real estate agent, real estate broker, residential estate, sales agent, salesperson
• Post ID: 27096672 portland