Posted: Thursday, February 8, 2018 11:34 PM
PeaceHealth is seeking a
Talent Acquisition Associate for a
1.0 full time equivalent
Non:Exempt position. This position will be working
Day shift with shift durations of
Provides administrative support within the Talent Acquisition team to ensure new caregiver on boarding, transfers, and promotions are processed according to policy and within established timelines. Works with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates on a regular basis to communicate process status, issues and updates. Implements creative solutions to meet critical timelines.
1. Works to initiate new caregiver on boarding by facilitating required background checks, drug screening and license verification. Enters all cleared new hires and transferring caregivers into HRMS. Follows:up and problem solves when discrepancies arise.
2. Monitors progress of background checks and appropriately resolves or escalates concerns. Prepares and maintains a variety of records and reports related to assigned activities. Manages special projects as assigned involving events, reports, research, or training. Trains HR colleagues and other providers in I:9 and E:Verify process standardization.
3. Serves as the liaison between new caregivers and vendors involved in meeting our contingencies for hire as it relates to the recruitment operations.
4. Maintains compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and participates in the development of and adherence to processes around on boarding. Actively pursues process improvement in this work.
5. Responsible for coordinating and completing the Form I:9 (as applicable) for all caregivers. Creates and monitors E:Verify cases; coordinating follow up requirements with the local Human Resource department.
6. Responds to written and verbal inquiries from candidates and caregivers regarding recruitment and onboarding questions and issues. Refers caregivers and candidates to self:service technology, outside vendors, or other resources as appropriate.
7. Appropriately disposition candidates within the applicant tracking system, completing the work of filling requisitions in a timely manner. Scans talent acquisition related documents to caregiver electronic personnel files.
8. Maintains regular, clear and concise communications with Talent Acquisition Specialists to facilitate the onboarding process or resolution of recruitment issues.
9. Facilitates and executes the relocation process when assistance has been offered to candidates. Coordinates with outside vendors, Accounts Payable, and/or Payroll to process requests for reimbursement.
10. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
:Associates degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field preferred.
:Minimum of one year of HR experience or degree in Human Resources will be considered in lieu of the 1 year experience.
:Proficient in the use of MS Office applications (Outlook and Word) required.
:Experience working with an electronic Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) preferred.
:Customer service skills.
:Detail oriented, excellent grammar, spelling and proofreading skills.
SYSTEM : PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
:Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65 of the time.
:Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
:Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
:Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65 of work time).
Please apply online to be considered.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume
• Location: Portland
• Post ID: 26347387 portland