Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth.
Corporate Services CS provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
Job Responsibilities & Duties for this position include:
- Provide architectural support and technical guidance to sustaining facility teams to maintain and improve factory operations. Act as system co-owner for select architectural systems maintain system POR documentation master design standards and specifications for use in other global manufacturing facilities.
- Participate in project design reviews as Intel system owner and oversee development of new strategies, provide technical guidance to insure compliance with safety, code, and Intel standards as well as study opportunities to reduce cost and improve schedule.
- Represent Intel and interface with local jurisdiction regarding code issues and assist in negotiations of code compliance alternatives as required.
- Collaborate with and provide technical architectural and Building/Fire Code compliance guidance to sustaining facility system owners and key stakeholders.
- Provide direct support and maintain periodic communication with key suppliers to ensure latest and most cost effective solutions are and technical accuracy is maintained in master specifications and standards.
What we offer you:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively as an individual with minimal direction, and as part of a larger team
- Ability to communicate strategic and tactical concepts across a wide range of employees engineering peers to operational technicians to management
- View Safety as a value and makes a commitment to establishing a safe work environment for self and others.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, work independently, work effectively with different client groups and creatively solve problems.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Architecture or any closely related field.
- Permanent right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
- 10+ years of experience in an architectural/engineering consulting practice with focus on industrial and the preferable semiconductor industry
- Strong working knowledge of the IBC/IFC and other national codes and standards.
- Significant experience in the design of industrial facilities with preference in semiconductor facilities.
- 10+ years of experience as registered/licensed architect.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1331597/Construction-Architect/
• Post ID: 22714507 portland