Posted: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 12:10 AM
Company Name: Western Partitions, Inc.
Compensation$12 to $15 Hourly
Why Work Here?
“Great working atmosphere with future opportunities”
WPI PreFab, a manufacturing business that has long been part of the Pacific Northwest, is looking for an intern to join our team to assist in developing, manufacturing, fabricating, and assembling our prefabricated systems for a wide variety of companies and industries. We are looking for a hardworking and driven individual, interested in learning about the manufacturing and fabrication industry, to train and participate in many different areas of manufacturing, fabrication, and production. The Interns hired for this position should expect to learn multiple facets of assembly and fabrication and will gain valuable skills and industry knowledge.
● Process internal manufacturing orders for WPI PreFab
● Provide and process proper documents for Fabrication group leaders
● Perform various projects as specifically directed by Manufacturing Facility Foreman
● Applicant should be an eager, driven, focused, hard-working individual ready to assist with heavy production demands. He or she should be willing to learn skills from experienced members of the production team. The individual should be self-motivated and interested in adding value and making a difference within our organization.
Education / Experience
● Some experience within fabrication environment preferable
● High school degree or higher and actively enrolled in a related program
● Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and follow guidelines
● Part-time (24-32 hours per week)
● Hourly Rate
12-15 dollars an hour
Interested applicants should:
Email resume or job inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org, or;
Fax resume or job inquiry to 503.624.5365 with a cover sheet addressed to Attn: Shawn Coates, or;
Mail resume or job inquiry to: Shawn Coates Western Partitions, Inc. 26055 SW Canyon Creek Rd Wilsonville, OR 97070
Company address: 26055 SW Canyon Creek Rd - Wilsonville, OR 97070
• Location: Portland, Wilsonville, OR
• Post ID: 26264517 portland