Event start date and time: October 18, 2013 5:00 PM
Event end date and time: October 18, 2013 5:00 PM
The crackle of firewood, the bright autumn stars, and fellow outdoor enthusiasts beckon... Join us as we celebrate Oregon with an outdoors-inspired night of wild festivities. See stunning photography from across the state, mingle with photographers and wilderness lovers, and celebrate the organization dedicated to keeping our state special - Oregon Wild.
Call of the Wild
Friday, October 18, 2013
Union/Pine, 5:30 to 8:30 pm
525 SE Pine St., Portland
This camp-inspired benefit for the wild places
you love will feature:
- Photography and Silent Auction (click here to preview the growing list of great auction items!)
- Music by Portland's Joe McMurrian!
- Beer from Migration Brewing Co.
- Wine from Cornerstone Oregon, Seven of Hearts, Kir Wine Bar, Owen Roe, and Cameron Winery
- Signature 'Wild' cocktails courtesy of Big Bottom Distilling and New Deal Distillery
- Camp-inspired delicacies from Pacific Pie Co., Art de Cuisine, and Simpatica!
• Post ID: 9934484 portland